Houzz Logo Print
ksuave57

Floating shelves

ksuave57
11 anni fa
I would like to make floating shelves with steel brackets that can support the weight of a small microwave. Any suggestions for this DIY projects is greatly appreciated. I've attached a photo from Houzz of exactly I'd like to achieve.

Commenti (10)

• ksuave57
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    I want the brackets concealed.
  • PRO
    Bohnhoff Woodworking
    11 anni fa
    I do this kind of shelf. It's not rocket science ASVInteriors advise is excellent.
  • ksuave57
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    Ikea shelving and aluminum brackets aren't suitable for this project. I was hoping for a more professional solution from the Houzz community. Cheers everyone!
  • ksuave57
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    For those who care to know... After hours and hours of research I found these steel brackets online to use with custom built floating shelves.
  • PRO
    Bohnhoff Woodworking
    11 anni fa
    Glad you found something you can use.
  • Stephanie
    10 anni fa
    ksuave57 - Where can I buy these brackets?
  • ksuave57
    Autore originale
    10 anni fa
    I found them on eBay. Ships from UK very quickly
  • PRO
    30 Degrees North
    8 anni fa

ksuave57... can you be more specific on who you bought those from. Many thanks.

• Ian Sights
    8 anni fa

Easy to find with Google Image search. Try this: http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/concealed-floating-shelf-support-brackets

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".