Houzz Logo Print
miluska_smith

love the navy island!

Miluska Smith
7 anni fa
hi, what color is the kitchen island? do you have a paint name? thanks!
Connecticut Home · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (12)

• PRO
    Diane James Home
    7 anni fa

We will need to contact the interior designer who did this project and will let you know as soon as we hear.

• Miluska Smith
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa
    Thank you!
  • PRO
    Geeky4Life
    7 anni fa

Here is the paint on Amazon: http://amzn.to/2ac0Vdi

• paninky
    7 anni fa

Thanks for providing the kitchen island color. Can you tell us the color paint on the wall behind it? Beautiful room, BTW!

• Julie Di Bari
    7 anni fa

I'm doing a kitchen island in this color and would love to know the wall color that compliments the blue so nicely.

• PRO
    Diane James Home
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

The paint color is Donald Kaufman 16 and the designer of the kitchen is by Kathy Hodge from Sage Design - www.sagedesign.com.

• Rory Quigley
    7 anni fa
    I love the cabinets. What type of finish for the paint? Is it semigloss?
  • PRO
    Diane James Home
    7 anni fa

Hi Rory,

The navy finish is sprayed on by the cabinet maker to ensure that the wood is water tight and it is semigloss.

• Rosalyn
    6 anni fa

Can you provide details about the flooring (brand, color id)? Thanks

• PRO
    Diane James Home
    6 anni fa

Hi Rosalyn,

We checked with the designer and unfortunately, she doesn't know the answer to this question as the floors were done prior to her work on the house.

• Monica Scaliti
    5 anni fa
    Farrow and Ball Hague Blue is another option!
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".