Houzz Logo Print
anurita87

Cabinets and Flooring Redesign help

anurita87
7 anni fa
Hi, need some help on what would be the best option:
Planning to get the cabinets painted white.Dilemma on which would would be a better option for long term:
1. Replace the carpet to match with existing pre-engineered hardwood ( how would the color of hardwood in the picture look with the white cabinets?)

OR

2. Replace carpet with a darker shade of brown hardwood and restain the whole floor with the same color. ( I know this might look better with white cabinets)

Please help with ideas/suggestions

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Creative Kitchen Design
    7 anni fa

White cabinets with the current floor would look very nice and matching the new carpet to the current floor will help to unite the two spaces so that they read more as one space. In going to a darker floor be aware that it will take more care, as it will show more dust and wear such as scratches.

• anurita87
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa
    Thank you for giving great feedback!
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".