Houzz Logo Print
houzzukpolls

POLL: What's your dream home?

HouzzUK Polls
7 anni fa
Ultima modifica:7 anni fa

It's always fun and exciting toying with the idea of a dream home, since you're in control of every little decision. You can have a home exactly as you want it - whether it's big, small or somewhere in between.

What does your dream home look like? Who knows - someday, you might be living in it!

Commenti (21)

• PRO
    Dyson and Buesnel Architects
    7 anni fa

Penthouse living - with great views would be my favorite

• PRO
    London 101 Interiors & Architecture
    7 anni fa

Urban lifestyle in a City flat

• Stephen Edwards
    7 anni fa

I'm not a city dweller by nature, I tried it once and didn't last a year. I'd love something really remote with no neighbours; sadly when I had this a few years ago a full time job and horrendous commute meant it was unsustainable. Now I'm retired I can't find anything similar that I can afford. I have a reasonable compromise at the moment as the wide open spaces are just a short walk away, but I'd love not to have neighbours.

• PRO
    Pamela Langbridge Curtains and Upholstery
    7 anni fa

I have the cottage in the country so would love a houseboat as well

• PRO
    The Bulb Co
    7 anni fa

Loving the idea of having our own castle to live in but until the big lottery win happens thats probably just going to be a dream :-)

• Kittihawke
    7 anni fa
    Would love a country cottage but anywhere with a badly needed 3rd bedroom would do just now!!
  • moiraford
    7 anni fa
    Oooh love this game. For me, it would have to be a James Bond baddies lair from the old films. Obviously, hiding them in volcanos is preferred although I'm sure this would cost more?
    Mwhahhhhhhaaaa!!!
  • PRO
    absolute flowers and home
    7 anni fa

the perfect open space for a city lover

• rapacker54
    7 anni fa
    A little modern house, environmentally green, in the mountains hidden away, with access to hiking and maybe kayaking.
  • User
    7 anni fa
    Kicking your shoes off in a house with a lovely garden and privacy all round would be my dream.
  • johunt
    7 anni fa
    A modern house in the country
  • Rachel Riley
    7 anni fa

I always dreamed of living in a converted church. Something with massive stained glass windows, architecture and charm flying at you everywhere you look.

• User
    7 anni fa

Rachel, that's my dearest prayer!

• PRO
    RFD Kitchen Gallery
    7 anni fa

Suburban home all the way !!

• Dundrum 16
    7 anni fa
    A house on the Main Street in a pretty village, with all the amenities on my doorstep, the sea at my back door and views of the Mourne mountains and Murlough nature reserve from my garden
  • Gill Wardle
    7 anni fa
    It depends what stage in life you are at...my tiny Covent Garden flat was perfect pre- kids...then moved to suburbs/country...house with 7.5 acres..youngest now aged 19.. don't need a big garden.. dream of a city penthouse and a carefree lifestyle again! Don't wish for a mansion...even a beautifully refurbished place...very isolating.
  • PRO
    Declan Clabby & Associates
    7 anni fa

get away from it all retreat

• PRO
    Spiral Cellars
    7 anni fa

We'd love a modern house in the country with a lovely, big wine cellar... a retreat with our favourite wines sounds like a dream!

Spiral Wine Rooms · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Doyle & Whitley Ltd
    7 anni fa

Good place for kids to grow up

• PRO
    Groves-Raines Architects Ltd.
    7 anni fa

Great choice of photo for country mansion, the beautiful Arniston House!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".