Houzz Logo Print
rachelveit777

What size is this painting? Is it landscape or portrait shaped?

rachelveit777
7 anni fa
We are looking for a large painting (preferably oil medium) to hang above our couch. Can you tell me anything more about this piece including the cost for one of your large over the couch pieces? We live in Oceanside by the way!
Contemporary Abstract Paintings · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Alicia Dunn Art
    7 anni fa

Hi Rachel. Happy to get your message. This particular painting sold. The original piece was 24" x 48", created with acrylics, latex and blending gels. As with most of my work, it can work horizontally or vertically (some people even turn my paintings upside down!!!...which is why I almost always sign them on the back). I do commissioned work all the time. The benefit, of course, is we can create yo your exact dimensions and color needs. Since you live so close by I'd urge you to come by my studio which is in Encinitas. There is nothing like seeing the work in person. Thanks for reaching out. Alicia

• rachelveit777
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

That's the size we were interested in. It was a beautiful piece! We'll have to come by your studio sometime. In the meantime, can you give me a ballpark figure for what you charge for a piece similar to that (including that size)? Thanks.

• PRO
    Alicia Dunn Art
    7 anni fa

Please email me at aliciadunnart@gmail.com for pricing. Thank you!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".