Houzz Logo Print
irenekeulen

Need inspiration for building a tree-house for children

irenekeulen
7 anni fa

Two granddaddy's would like to build a treehouse for their two grandchildren. There are a lot of big trees in the boys' garden, but the granddad's have no idea about what is needed to build a safe treehouse.

Commenti (4)

• smileythecat
    7 anni fa

Then hire a pro, don't attempt it if you have no experience. Really instead of building a treehouse howabout something a little safer that wouldn't attract every kid in the hood ?

• PRO
    Backyard Fun Factory
    6 anni fa

If you are still looking at getting a tree house we would love to help. I have attached a few pictures. Made of 100% Redwood, Lifetime Warranty and made in America.

Tree House · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    User
    6 anni fa

I have to second SmileytheCat. If you don't have framing experience and know a bit about load bearing in hardware, it's safer to hire a pro.

However, if you do know all that stuff (as my brother-in-law does, and built one for his kids), then go for it! Here are some fun, simple ideas:

live eat relax and play in the back yard · Maggiori informazioni

Gibson Tree House: Carmel Highlands · Maggiori informazioni

Family Garden with Tree House · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    Backyard Fun Factory
    6 anni fa

Those look great! Fun and cute!

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".