tmoregan

What are the silvery plants?

tmoregan
7 anni fa
Fine Garden Design and Care · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (9)

• Candice
    4 anni fa

This is one of the most beautiful colour schemes I have ever seen and it looks low maintenance.

• PRO
    King Garden Designs, Inc.
    4 anni fa

Yes, these are sun loving and generally drought tolerant plants!

• Kristina Bao-Paluck
    3 anni fa

Agree, I love the color scheme including the color of the gravel here but it does not look low maintenance to me. The trimming is very refined and requires up keep to retain the shape. What is the yellow gravel called?

• jmelendez
    3 anni fa

Whatsup lindo of plantas where use to créated this design?

• Page Watkins
    3 anni fa

Other than artemisia, what are the other plants used in this beautiful landscape, some look familiar, but I do not know their names? I struggle to keep plants alive in our heat and drought (Zone 7). You’ve made it not only work, but beautiful! Thank you in advance.

• Me Not
    2 anni fa

Most in the foreground are herbs: a purple sage, lavender, lemon verbena, the tall one is rosemary. These are very easy care with a yearly cutback in late winter.

• Susan Farrell
    2 anni fa

Would these work for zone 7a?

• lkloes
    2 anni fa

Nothing low maintenance about this gorgeous garden to keep those beautiful shapes. I deadhead my perennials at least weekly and shear them back in winter. Neglecting that kind of maintenance will result in leggy, woody plants.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".