jgroach

How deep is the Koi Pond here?

jgroach
11 anni fa
Chevy Chase · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• lovebalancedlife
    11 anni fa
    1. If you have Raccoons in your area you need at least 4 ft deep so they will not be able to catch you fishes,
    2. if you live in an area where the winter is cold you will also need to dig 4 ft to be bellow the frost line. Yor fishes need water and air and to hibernate in the winter.
    3. You can buy small Koi at some Nurseries and pet stores for $1,5 they will grow in size according to the size of your pond and the amount of fishes you will have. The more room they have the more they grow
  • PRO
    Behr Construction Company
    10 anni fa
    The ponds are 5 feet deep and have interconnecting underwater tunnels that allow the fish to seek cover from predators and also shade in the summer months.
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".