Houzz Logo Print
reginacucina

I need a new mailbox

Regina
11 anni fa
Trying to find a unique, locking mailbox, we can hang it on the porch or do a post on the front path with our new front path. It could be white or brushed nickel, I can't decide. Do you have a unique mailbox to show me?

Commenti (8)

• rinked
    11 anni fa
    I really like this one:
    Envelope Mailbox · Maggiori informazioni
  • Regina
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    Yes, that's really nice looking.
  • User
    11 anni fa
    I will post a link to a website that show mailboxes in brick or stone columns. They are popular in some areas. They are sturdier than mailboxes on posts.
  • Regina
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    Yes, Carolina Photo, please post because we just put in a new stone walkway to compliment the very old stone porch.
  • PRO
    The Mailbox Doctor
    11 anni fa
    Hi. Here's one that I make. I can powder coat if you don't want the brushed stainless finish.
  • Regina
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    Wow, Thanks Mailbox Doctor. Nice. What are the dimensions? Going to a meeting with GC in a minute so we can measure for it. Do you have a price?
  • PRO
    The Mailbox Doctor
    11 anni fa
    This unit costs $199.00 plus shipping (it can be purchased online at www.mailboxmd.com). I make it locally in the Phoenix area. Dimensions are 12" W x 17" H x 6" D at the deepest part. Glad you like it!! I've attached a pic of it open so you can see how it works.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".