Houzz Logo Print
leaffilter_gutter_protection

Best Ways to Update a Dining Room?

The dining room. A place made for entertaining so why not make the space….entertaining. There are plenty of things you can do to make your home reflect your interests and personality. Which tips are you favorite?

Get more ideas HERE.

Accent Wall
Updated Chairs
New Centerpiece
Collage Wall

Commenti (4)

• Rina
    7 anni fa

I almost didn't vote, as -- my favourite drum to bang -- everything depends on the individual room. One room can be transformed one way, and another, another way. But I ended up voting "accent wall", not because I'm utterly crazy about accent walls, but they can make a quick and dramatic change to the feel of a room. Frequently. Some rooms just shouldn't have accent walls.

LeafFilter Gutter Protection ha ringraziato Rina
  • Najeebah
    7 anni fa
    I like updating dining chairs, as they're a prominent feature in the room, and while tables are relatively versatile, chairs are often less so. also, a coat of paint can sometimes work miracles
  • Bev
    7 anni fa

I voted new centerpiece because that is something that is very easily done! I love creating beautiful centerpieces for my dining room table!

• PRO
    Chap De Laine's Interiors
    7 anni fa

Sorry, the quickest way to truly update a room - lighting!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".