Houzz Logo Print
klarenz46

French Doors

klarenz46
7 anni fa
I have a bedroom with French doors that are currently covered with lace pull back curtains. Would love a new look. Any suggestions? Not into modern look.

Commenti (5)

• Leepani Vancleef
    7 anni fa

Stained glass film? Real wood blinds ... options are endless, all depends on what the rest of the design in the room is or will become :) Have you decided upon that? Just my two cents ... :)

• PRO
    Advanced Carpet & Interiors
    7 anni fa

Wooden shutters would be nice or floor length drapes that can easily be pulled back.

• klarenz46
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa
    I really like the stain glass film idea. The room has bamboo floors with eastlake antique bedroom set. Thank you.
  • Leepani Vancleef
    7 anni fa

klarenz46 !!! :) ooo that would look extra nice ! And would fit right in the styling :) Best of luck !

• katy00249
    7 anni fa

Wood Shutter would look very elegant and warm, but would be an expensive choice. The bad side of the glass fild, that you may loose light permanently.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".