leeindenver
7 anni fa
St. Lawrence · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    IQ Outdoor Living
    7 anni fa

Hiya,

Umbris Louvre Roofs are made from aluminium. The supporting structure and the louvres are constructed from 4mm aluminium.

The louvres within the roof are automated and able to be turned a full 120 degrees, so you can decide how much sunlight you want to penetrate the space below. When you turn the louvres to their closed position the louvre roof becomes fully watertight and has been tested to a rainfall intensity of 144mm/min.

Drainage for the louvres is built into the surrounding roof structure and in the example image above the water was then drained down one of the supporting leg posts into the water feature on the left but there are many other ways you can design the drainage for the louvre roof.

We have a large garden showroom space at Sky House Design Centre in Amersham. Let me know if you want to arrange an appointment to see how it works yourself.

Rebecca

Umbris by IQ

01494 722 880

The Umbris Brochure

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".