Houzz Logo Print
italiangal001

Which bench top design (pattern) is nicer out of these 2 ? ? ?

Italian Girl
7 anni fa
Ultima modifica:7 anni fa

One on the left is the new Quantum Quartz Calacatta and the one on the right in Caesarstone Calacatta....

Which is sexier looking in an all white modern handleless kitchen?? :)

Modern Ideas · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (21)

• mldesign0401
    7 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 7 anni fa

By far quantum quartz wins this one.
    Caesar stones is not indicative of calacatta in characteristic or grey tone.
    Also look at maximum porcelain by Marmi for a better comparison.

• H M
    7 anni fa
    +1 for quantum Quartz
  • Italian Girl
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Hmmmmm ok...the reason I like Caesarstone one better is because it's not as detailed and lighter in colour - Would suit a white kitchen more as the veins are not as grey...but thank for ur opinions :) Appreciate them

• Bradley Cheney
    7 anni fa
    I'd go the caesarstone. Especially if you are using warm lighting. I like it.
  • robandlyn
    7 anni fa

I also like the ceasarstone - but it depends on what else you have with it - the ceaserstone is a warm colour and the other is a cooler colour. What other furnishings etc have you got in close proximity to the kitchen - especially if you have an open plan?

• bigreader
    7 anni fa
    I think given your other choices from other post lean towards sandy tones the Ceasarstone is a better match for the whole house.
  • PRO
    Brad Inwood Architects
    7 anni fa

one on the left

• Vy
    7 anni fa

the one on the right

• User
    7 anni fa

Does anyone else see the pink in the right hand one, or is it my screen?

• cloudpants
    7 anni fa
    Was just about to ask the same question, tribbletrouble.
  • User
    7 anni fa

Howyagoincloudpants, orright?

• lynartist
    7 anni fa
    Have you seen Luxor calaccata?
  • lynartist
    7 anni fa
    Close up
  • PRO
    Verso Architecture + Interiors
    7 anni fa

Caesar Stone

• wuff
    7 anni fa
    Caesar stone for me
  • Italian Girl
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Ummm i think that Luxor is like real marble - I would NEVER use marble in my kitchen bench tops....Being Italian, we do lots of Italian cooking and the marble would stein very easily!! NO WAY!!

I think I will stick with the caesarstone....as the quantum quartz is just too in your face and too busy...whereas the Caesarstone has lighter and not so noticable veins..which is what i love :))

• Italian Girl
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Here's a slab of the Caesarstone..........

• Italian Girl
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Another caesartsone slab....

• lynartist
    7 anni fa
    Italiangal, the Luxar, is a Quartz product. But the Caesar stone is very pretty in that it has a softer appearance. I happened to see the Luxar when looking for countertop material and was struck by its strong marble look but it definitely is a bolder look.
    Italian Girl ha ringraziato lynartist
  • Italian Girl
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Awesome...Yeah..I think Caesarstone wins :))

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".