Houzz Logo Print
lgbagram

Bare wall - any solutions?

lgbagram
8 anni fa

I have just removed a fireplace in my newly decorated lounge. The lounge is small and in one corner there is the side of an extending sofa and in the other corner there is a large TV and unit I hope to replace this and the coffee table with alternative furnture eventually but in the meantime need some artwork or something to put up on the wall. Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

Commenti (8)

• PRO
    Jayne Leighton Herd Art & Design
    8 anni fa

Hi! What sort of art do you like?
    If you like contemporary art and colourful statement paintings then you may like to take a look at my art: http://originalabstractpaintings.com/
    I also do commissions for bespoke paintings. I can create to suit your room, size and colours, so please don't hesitate to contact me if that's of interest. :-)

lgbagram ha ringraziato Jayne Leighton Herd Art & Design
  • PRO
    Konvalina Design Studio
    8 anni fa

Hello,

You can have a look here for some ideas, perhaps there is a style of artwork you might like.

http://www.houzz.co.uk/projects/users/konvalinadesignstudio

We would happy to create something specially for you in the dimensions and colours to fit the space the best.

Depending on your budget sometimes commissioning original artwork is not as costly as perceived. I would be delighted to give more precise idea if interested. Best of luck

lgbagram ha ringraziato Konvalina Design Studio
  • PRO
    Corinne Natel Art Ltd
    8 anni fa

Hi - if you require any original abstract
    artwork for your lounge, have a look at my work and feel free to contact
    me: www.corinnenatel.co.uk

lgbagram ha ringraziato Corinne Natel Art Ltd
  • PRO
    Hutsly
    8 anni fa

Hi there, have a browse of our collection of Wall Art, we have lots of different styles and media so you are sure to find something that will take your fancy:

You can see the whole collection here: http://www.hutsly.com/collections/wall-art

Happy shopping!

lgbagram ha ringraziato Hutsly
  • PRO
    Anonymous
    7 anni fa

Hello Igbagram,

Have you found an appropriate piece of artwork for your wall yet?

• lgbagram
    Autore originale
    7 anni fa

Thanks to everyone for their comments. I have yet to style the room but will be looking to do this in the next 6 months. Thank you

• PRO
    Anna Siodelska
    7 anni fa

Hi Igbagram

If you are looking for something that would be both artistic and functional you can have a look at my handmade wooden clocks. Few examples and website address below:

Peak Art Clocks

Thanks

Anna

lgbagram ha ringraziato Anna Siodelska
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".