Houzz Logo Print
eyesmiles

can i get this bench in 40" wide by any chance?

eyesmiles
8 anni fa
O only have 42" but thinking the 36" bench may be too small. can the bench be made in 40 or 42"? and is the 36" one that measurement at the widest point?
Thank you
Rebecca
Modern Upholstered Bench from Spiral Cone Legs, Grey Tweed, 36-Inch · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Spiral Cone Legs
    8 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 8 anni fa

Hi Rebecca,

Yes indeed I can make a custom size for you, and yes the measurement is from the widest part of the bench.

Just let me know if you want 40" or 42" the price will be 100$ more than the next longer bench, which is the 47".

Thanks,

Lance Stephenson

Spiral Cone Legs

• eyesmiles
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    I will let you knowing is like to move forward. Do you only do upholstered bench? It's for an entrance area with kids so thought I'd do wood but then saw your one with those fun legs....
  • PRO
    Spiral Cone Legs
    8 anni fa

As of this writing, just the upholstered benches, except for this one that has table ends on an otherwise upholstered 59" bench. It is really a prototype but one that I am offering on a built to order basis for 1300$

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".