11 anni fa
We are from India. If we want to buy this door handle how do we place the order
Eclectic Entry · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Martin Pierce Hardware
    11 anni fa
    Hi Jattani,
    We would sell and ship this directly to you in India. If you send me your address then I would obtain a shipping quote for you through Federal Express. You can download a complete catalogue and price list from our website at

www.martinpierce.com

If you would like to reach me through email my address is
    anne@martinpierce.com

Let me know if I can be of further help.
  • Alicia Cardenas
    7 anni fa

I live in San Diego is there a store where I can find your pieces....how can i find the prieces

• PRO
    Martin Pierce Hardware
    7 anni fa

Hi Alicia,

You can buy our work through San Diego Hardware and if you visit our site at you can either go to the detail page for an item and download that specific collection or you can go to contact page a download a complete catalogue.

If you need any other input you can reach me by email info@martinpierce.com or tel: 323 939 5929

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".