Houzz Logo Print
francesrady1

Counters

Carol Ray
8 anni fa
The color and pattern in countertop is unique. Love the brown, gray, and hints of white. I would really appreciate any specifics you can provide. Thank you for your inspiration.
The Doctor's House · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    B.C.D. Interiors
    8 anni fa

Hi Carol...Thanks for the interest! It is an amazing top selection. I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this top is actually quartz and is completely quarried out. Meaning there is none left for anyone to buy until somebody digs a hole in the ground and finds some more! That being said, it is helpful for you to know that different types of quartz can provide just as beautiful of an outcome with completely one-of-a-kind characteristics. I'm not sure where you are located, but any natural stone fabricator should be able to give you some good options. Thanks again!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".