Houzz Logo Print
bearcubus

How does this enchanting doorway not invite area teenagers?

Bearcubus
8 anni fa
The Blue Door · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Conte & Conte, LLC
    8 anni fa

The door is on private property and not accessible to the public. Thanks!

Bearcubus ha ringraziato Conte & Conte, LLC
  • Peter Ajanaku
    6 anni fa
    Does anyone knows name of this exact enchanting blue color paint and maker? Much appreciated in advance.
  • Peter Ajanaku
    6 anni fa
    Am actually thinking of making the entrance of my main entrance door this color. Do door color actually invite criminals even a affluent neighborhood?
  • Bearcubus
    Autore originale
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

Peter Ajanaku: Nah. The lower orders are only summoned to our gated compound by demonic incantation, and pastel shades. The peasantry, I have on good authority, is blind to the colour blue. However, just to be safe, I have a little bell I keep by the upstairs chamber window for when I see them coming with their tumbrels. It alerts Jeevs, who calls in the Pinkertons and National Guard for us. See you next season at Davos, Aspen, and Mount Pelerin!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".