Houzz Logo Print
rlindco

What brand laundry appliances are used in this project?

I like the integrated look. My additional questions: Is the dryer vented to the outside? Are shut-offs for the washing machine located in the sink cabinet. How deep is the cabinetry/ countertop ... I'm try to design a similar look and finding it hard to accommodate all the mechanical hookups while maintaining a flush appearance. Thanks much! Rebecca
Winnetka Residence- Mud Room/Laundry Room · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    North Shore Kitchen & Bath
    8 anni fa

The laundry equipment was reused and manufactured by Whirlpool. The Laundry sink cabinet is 33" wide, 39" high 24" deep. The sink cabinet was pulled forward approx. 12" for ductwork to the outside, and washer box. The upper cabinets are 18" deep. Karl

Lindquist and company, Kitchens and Baths ha ringraziato North Shore Kitchen & Bath
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".