Houzz Logo Print
rachel2753

Bathroom Tiles - Black or White?

GoWallpaper.co.uk
8 anni fa
Ultima modifica:8 anni fa

Creating a fresh new look in the bathroom without breaking the budget. So which would you choose?

Black
White
Other

Commenti (21)

• PRO
    BigBathroomShop
    8 anni fa

Black certainly makes a statement!

GoWallpaper.co.uk ha ringraziato BigBathroomShop
  • PRO
    GoWallpaper.co.uk
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

It does have quite a glamourous look about it.

• PRO
    Reptile
    8 anni fa

Why not go for black and white - more decorative tiles don't have to break the bank either.

GoWallpaper.co.uk ha ringraziato Reptile
  • PRO
    Rachel Reynolds
    8 anni fa

Black with glitter is striking!

GoWallpaper.co.uk ha ringraziato Rachel Reynolds
  • PRO
    The Douglas Watson Studio Ltd
    8 anni fa

I love light and feelings of spaciousness.

GoWallpaper.co.uk ha ringraziato The Douglas Watson Studio Ltd
  • PRO
    GoWallpaper.co.uk
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Thanks Douglas Watson Studio - I agree and think both colours are good at providing that feeling.

• User
    8 anni fa

I think its very subjective I like black in bathrooms but then I like white sanitary ware and white interiors.

GoWallpaper.co.uk ha ringraziato User
  • PRO
    Tiles Away
    7 anni fa

We find that both are incredibly popular and can create a great look when used together!

• PRO
    The Douglas Watson Studio Ltd
    7 anni fa

Black looks good when new and un-used, but you need soft water, or the deposits from hard water will soon spoil the look.

GoWallpaper.co.uk ha ringraziato The Douglas Watson Studio Ltd
  • PRO
    MS Joinery London Ltd
    7 anni fa

the light colours always look good

• PRO
    Harkin Design
    7 anni fa

Depends on client preference, personality and style!

• PRO
    High Profile Solution
    7 anni fa

White tiles in a bathroom give that idea of space even though most bathrooms are small, there is also the cleanlook

• PRO
    @ architect ltd
    7 anni fa

Although I particularly like those sparkly black tiles, and I do agree, sometimes black can give a glamorous feel to a room, I feel as though an all-black bathroom would make it feel significantly smaller, which is why I chose white. White can open up a room a little better, giving the impression that the room is a little bigger (despite being a nightmare when it comes to showing dirt).

This bathroom we designed is mainly white with hints of black like the bathtub and a feature wall: the best of both worlds.

GoWallpaper.co.uk ha ringraziato @ architect ltd
  • PRO
    Tribeca Plumbing
    7 anni fa

Definitely the white, especially good to make smaller bathrooms appear larger than they are.

• lisa77226
    7 anni fa
    I always find it hard to see in dark tiled bathrooms and it's the room you really want to see properly in. For that reason my vote is for white.
  • PRO
    Boyden Tiles & Bathrooms
    7 anni fa

I would say the white, especially if you have a small bathroom as it will make it feel a bigger and lighter.

• Khaled Aifanoo
    7 anni fa
    Black if it's big bathroom
    It would make it royal
    White for small bathroom to give impression its huge
  • PRO
    Spencer Weston (Project Management) Limited
    7 anni fa

We love the black tiles!

GoWallpaper.co.uk ha ringraziato Spencer Weston (Project Management) Limited
  • wallielo
    7 anni fa

id go for black and white. or maybe white with a black border?? love the glitter in the black ones

• PRO
    Isidora Markovic
    7 anni fa

White is classic, but black is bolder and sleeker.

GoWallpaper.co.uk ha ringraziato Isidora Markovic
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".