Houzz Logo Print
janetf14805

Can I keep my granite counter tops with this style? OR with any style?

jay jackson
8 anni fa
........with this style, number and layout (except my refrigerator is on side of sink) is like mine. Please send contact information.
BAND Kitchen Renovation (lauderhill) · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    JS-1 Construction Co
    8 anni fa

The countertop in this picture is formica. It will be difficult to keep any existing countertop. They normally don't hold up during demolition. If installed properly, it will break during demolition. I would budget to replace it (just in case). Also... I need to know exactly what contact information you are requesting to be able to help. Thank you.

jay jackson ha ringraziato JS-1 Construction Co
  • jay jackson
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Thank you for responding so quickly! I am in the 20708, MD area. I have a small kitchen with the ceiling bolster like in this photo. Question, can I resell the my counter tops? Please tell me the name/style of the cabinets and if they come in a darker color. Jay

• PRO
    JS-1 Construction Co
    8 anni fa

These are white thermofoil cabinets. I had a local cabinet supplier install them (I am in south Florida). This project was completed more than 7 years ago and I don't have those records available. I can tell you that they look very similar to a Home Depot Thomasville brand Model # 772515379949.

Second... Countertops are typically not reusable. They don't hold up well during demolition. I don't see you being able to sell them. I hope this helps...

• jay jackson
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

These cabinets will look nice with my stainless steel appliances. Sadly, I will have to replace my five year old granite tops..... a $3,000 investment. I think a light marble look with a coordinating back-splash will jazz this up. Thank you for the cabinet information. Mmmm...any other design suggestions? :-) Jay.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".