Houzz Logo Print
cjcohn24

Which nightstand?!

Cortney H
8 anni fa
Looking for two nightstands to go with the below dresser. Don't want it to me matchy matchy but want it to all look well together. Thanks!

Commenti (9)

• PRO
    Decor & More, LLC
    8 anni fa

I like number two and three. Picking out one wood color for the night stands and let the unique dresser stand on it's own.

• Belahn
    8 anni fa

Any of these would go, but I picked #2.

• Steph
    8 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 8 anni fa

You already posted this question. My answer is still the same. You need to pick a bed before you determine your nightstand height and color. The bed you posted before, does not go with this dresser.

Guess you didn't like the previous answers. Good luck.

• ocotillaks
    8 anni fa

I don't like any of the choices.

Whittier Wood Furniture - 900W - Seneca Side Table · Maggiori informazioni

Whittier Wood Furniture - 3501AUF - McKenzie End Table · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    User
    8 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 8 anni fa

I agree that you shouldn't have nightstands that match too closely with the dresser. However, they still need to be similar in style. Since the dresser has a mid-century feel (i.e. the legs and dresser pulls) with a rustic twist, I'd go with #5. The all white nightstand is mid century style, yet all-white coordinating well with the dresser's white shell.

• SewingLadyDi
    8 anni fa

None of the above

• anel33
    8 anni fa
    I work for west elm... don't go with the lacquer & reclaimed one it's glossy & the patchwork is a flat white... go with either the matching nightstand or the white mid-century... the Emmerson is my fave but not with that dresser.
  • PRO
    Kayylö
    8 anni fa

I like #5, similar style but not matchy matchy. Not sure about the color and style of your bed but I think the simple color and style of #5 should be great.

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".