Houzz Logo Print
agk2003

Is this polished nickel or chrome?

agk2003
8 anni fa
These bathroom sconces were listed by the etsy seller as polished chrome but they are inordinately warmer than my polished chrome fixtures. Luckily they're not right next to each other but the difference is still painfully noticeable to me. Am I crazy? could these be polished chrome? ps- the sconces have glass shades which i hadnt put up when i took thos photo.

Commenti (6)

• PRO
    adalisa frazzini
    8 anni fa

The light fixture appears to be nickel while the fittings appear to be chrome.

• agk2003
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

thank you adalisa. now the etsy seller is not responding to me.

• PRO
    Elite Interior Staging
    8 anni fa

I second that... the sconces look more like polished nickel to me also.

• gralotm1
    8 anni fa

They look like polished nickel if you ask me.

• PRO
    All Trades Contracting, Inc
    8 anni fa

I agree. Polished nickle has a gold undertone, chrome is brighter. BTW, there is nickel in the chrome plating, but not as much as polished nickle.

• PRO
    All Trades Contracting, Inc
    8 anni fa

Sorry, I agree meant Chrome in the shower and possibly Nickle on the light. (Try not to mix them unless you have to...)

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".