Houzz Logo Print
cherryberrytiger

patio doors

please could you tell me if these black framed doors are steel, or aluminium? if the latter, who made them for you? I'm looking for something exactly like them! thanks!
Hereford Road, London · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Amberth
    8 anni fa

Hi there, these are steel Crittall style windows made by a local company, Fabco Sanctuary.

• cherryberrytiger
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    Thank you! unfortunately steel won't work for us as don't meet latest building regs. my search for something similar continues. .. thanks for your reply.
  • PRO
    IQ Aluminium
    8 anni fa

HI Cherry

I can see that you really like this style of door!

As previously advised you are able to achieve thermal performance requirements with steel frames if they are thermally broken and use at least a double glazed unit.

Our IQ Metal fabrication factory create these types of steel windows and doors with the steel frame able to be made from:

Galvanised Steel

Staineless Steel

Corten Steel

Architectural Bronze

Each material frame is fully thermally broken and will achieve a Uw value of a minimum of 1.6W/m2K with a frame profile of 47mm. Higher levels of thermal performance are available as well as triple glazing and deeper frames.

The dedicated website for these products will be online by the end of the week but in the meantime please view the product page here.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if you would like to talk in more depth

Rebecca

IQ | Aluiminium | Glass | Metal

01494 722 880

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".