Houzz Logo Print
cassandra_kettenhofen12

Off the beaten path...

Hi Jenny,

This is more of a regional question, than design inquiry, if you don't mind? During geography lessons, in grade school (here, in the USA,) our maps displayed the distinguishing shapes, of US states and territories and also, the Canadian Provenances. But not of other countries and so, I am curious about the different territories in the UK and how they are referenced? Now, onto design: are there styles of decorating, that vary by region?

Thanks, Cassandra
Period Country Lodge · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Jenny Blanc
    8 anni fa

Thank
    you so much for your message. As
    regards your geographic question, you will be able to find maps with the
    British counties showing but these are not typically defined in the way that the US states are. As regards differences in regional style,
    like the US there are differences between urban and country styles but
    mostly interiors are a matter of the owners personal taste and lifestyle!

• Cassandra Kettenhofen
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    Thank you for answering my about British geography! I do, very much so, appreciate that you took the time, to answer!

~ Cassandra
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".