Houzz Logo Print
suewahlstorbeck

Wall above lower cabinet...

What is that metallic material on the wall? It's just stunning !
Mid Century Modern · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Sean Moore Designs
    8 anni fa

It is a metal veneer that comes in sheet goods

• suewahlstorbeck
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

I appreciate the speedy response ! Is it pre-finished in that patina or did you need to stain / finish it ? I'd love to know the manufacturer...I'm hoping to build in 2017, and that wall really resonated with me :-) Thank you !

• PRO
    Sean Moore Designs
    8 anni fa

Hello Sue, It is a pre-finished product and comes as shown and in many other finishes and metals. We would be happy to help you with selections and planning of your new home if you are interested and could give more information at that time.

• suewahlstorbeck
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Awesome ! I did a little research on it as well...sure do like the look. I'm only an hour from Mpls - so working together is a real possibility. Again, thank you for the help !

• PRO
    Sean Moore Designs
    8 anni fa

Wonderful! I took a peak at your idea book for your home and i love the mid-century elements. The project we did this back splash for is an amazing mid-century home in Golden Valley not far from our office. if you ever want to see it in person i can arrange a showing through the owner he has been wonderfully accommodating and loves to show off his home.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".