Houzz Logo Print
janet_rathbun

What kind of wood are the cabinets made of and what is the wood of the floor? Beautiful kitchen!

Janet Rathbun
11 anni fa
Lee NH Kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Scott Kuckler Photography
    11 anni fa
    The cabinets were made by Scott Giordano who is an excellent cabinet maker. Questions about the cabinets would be best answered by him.

http://www.houzz.com/pro/hotapplepine/hot-apple-pine-llc
  • PRO
    Hot Apple Pine LLC
    11 anni fa
    Thanks Janet and Scott. The cabinets were fully custom built in Hard Maple with a clear finish. All solid Maple wood edge throughout and particular attention paid to grain consistency/aesthetic. Floors are 'sap' Cherry, in that the blond sap wood areas were not removed. The sap areas work well with the Maple cabinets and the deep red areas are picked up by the solid clear Cherry bar top, desk top, mantle and window sills. Thanks for the interest.
  • Janet Rathbun
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    Thank you! This is just the look we're going for!
  • PRO
    Hot Apple Pine LLC
    11 anni fa
    Best of luck to you - if additional photos would help, I would acquire and send; will be revisiting this home soon. My direct email is available through my website - feel free to contact.
  • Janet Rathbun
    Autore originale
    11 anni fa
    Thank you so much for getting back to me! I would really love to see any and all pictures of that kitchen that you would be able to send me! I'm interested in the parts that show the contrast between the maple and cherry. I'll send you my email address through your website. Thanks again!
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".