Houzz Logo Print
aunchi

The mirrors look like recessed medicine cabinets then framing on the wall to make them look framed. Am I right

aunchi
11 anni fa
Th

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    ASVInteriors
    11 anni fa
    need a picture
  • PRO
    LD Design
    7 anni fa

The 2 end cabinets are individual units (the one on right is actually deeper than the one on left due to having more room in the wall) and are complete with framed mirror that is applied in front of the finished box behind. To open, you grab a notch under the frame and the whole frame and mirror comprise the door which is mounted on European concealed hinges.

The middle portion is fixed.

• acm
    7 anni fa

Seriously? you needed to resurrect a 4-year-old discussion of this quality??

• PRO
    LD Design
    7 anni fa

My apologies. I did not notice it was from 2013. But, seriously, there is no need to sound incensed by it.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".