Houzz Logo Print
rtylor29

Which gray for traditional kitchen?

rtylor29
8 anni fa

I want gray in the kitchen/LR combowith a navy accent wall in an adjoining room. Can you help pick an appropriate gray? I love sw seaworthy for the blue. Suggestions welcome! Thank you in advance.

Commenti (8)

• PRO
    Catalfamo Flooring
    8 anni fa
    Personally I would go with a taupe gray color that would go with the beige and brown tones of your existing kitchen.

Gerard
    Catalfamo Gallery of Fort Lauderdale
    rtylor29 ha ringraziato Catalfamo Flooring
  • rtylor29
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Thank you! I picked up a sample of agreeable gray I was just worried it was a little dark. But the repose and mindful will coordinate with my cabinets?

• bmysko
    8 anni fa

We used BM Ranchwood in our kitchen. It works. It worked really well in other areas of the house so that was the deciding factor. It's called Indian River in the U.S.

rtylor29 ha ringraziato bmysko
  • bmysko
    8 anni fa

With cabinets that have an orange undertone you might prefer a gray with a green undertone. Try to stay away from anything too pink. Ranchwood is somewhere in between.

• rtylor29
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Thank you. I tried revere pewter and it was too light. Ill try the samples recommended!

• bmysko
    8 anni fa

let us know what you decide!

rtylor29 ha ringraziato bmysko
  • rtylor29
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

I will!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".