Houzz Logo Print
jlittle99

Our den!

Recently painted den off gray and painted mantle. Now for decor! We have tons of photos of our kids but I need some (inexpensive) ideas for this large wall. Help!

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Proud House Studio & Co
    8 anni fa

I think making a statement on this wall will have a big impact on your new Den. You could create a gallery wall with a collection of art objects, mixed frames and cool sculptural items or you could take 1 favorite family photo and have it reprinted in giant scale on canvas in 3 separate panels to be hung together.

Also I think some white painted crown molding would do wonders for finishing your room.

Jennifer Little ha ringraziato Proud House Studio & Co
  • Jennifer Little
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

I love the idea of a giant wall canvas!

• terry toon
    8 anni fa
    That is a super pretty color. I think you need the round table and lamp at this end of the sofa and the rectangle table and lamp at the other end of the sofa.
  • PRO
    Crespo Design Group
    8 anni fa

Here are some ideas from our portfolio.

Interior Design Project Tampa · Maggiori informazioni

South Tampa Golf Course Custom Home · Maggiori informazioni

St. Petersburg Waterfront Home · Maggiori informazioni

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".