Houzz Logo Print
patti455

Need help please in picking new counters and backsplash.

patti455
8 anni fa

We bought a home with light maple kitchen cabinets and flooring which are all in great condition but we would like to change out the old counters and add a back splash. Has anyone had any experience with Cambria "Nevern"? I was considering using either the Pearl Gray granite (for contrast) or the Nevern quartz which will keep the kitchen a little brighter, with a while irregular subway tile. Any advise would be greatly appreciated.

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    HomeCORR
    8 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 8 anni fa

Hi patti455 - In my experience, Cambria has always provided great quality products. My concern would be that the Nevern would look too tan against your cabinets. Also, while I think the Pearl Gray would look better than Nevern, the gray/tan combo isn't my favorite. However, the shade of your cabinets could look different than what I'm envisioning. I think a lighter granite, such as River White, would look nice against the light maple while also incorporating some of the colors you liked from Nevern and some of the gray from Pearl Gray. I think an irregular white subway tile would look good next to the lighter granite.

patti455 ha ringraziato HomeCORR
  • patti455
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Thank you so much for your thoughts. I am starting to think that perhaps going lighter might be a better choice and accent with the colors that are offered in the nevern. .

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".