Houzz Logo Print
kristinkchristie

Cleaning/Maintaining - LM Flooring St. Laurent - Belfort Floors

Hi- We recently installed St. Laurent - Belfort floors throughout our home and we love how they look. However, I can't seem to find information on how to clean and maintain them properly.
Does anyone know the manufacturer's guidelines on cleaning and maintenance of this type of flooring?

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Complete Floor Covering Of Lemont
    6 anni fa

Go to the LM website. Under the Consumer Resources, you'll find the installation instructions. The maintenance info you're looking for is on the last page.

• Rosebud Downing
    6 anni fa

Will you post pictures of your floors? I currently have a sample and would love to see what it looks like installed. Thanks! Rosebud

• PRO
    Complete Floor Covering Of Lemont
    6 anni fa

Sorry, we don't have pictures of this installed floor. I looked on the website and they didn't either. Only a picture of the product. You could write them or try pininterest. People post work they've done on there too.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".