Houzz Logo Print
tommyflan

Houzz Advent Calendar: December 11th - Win a teapot from Cornishware!

Tom Flanagan
8 anni fa
Ultima modifica:8 anni fa

On the 11th day of Christmas we've got something quintessentially British for you - a beautifully blue Cornishware teapot! Dubbed the Large Betty Teapot, this is for those times when all you want is a cosy day in, snuggled up with a cup of tea.

To be in with a chance to win this prize, vote and comment telling us how many cups of tea you have a day! Whether it's 1 to 10, don't be shy - you're amongst friends! This competition runs until December 24th.

See terms of conditions here

Just the 1
2-3
4-5
I'd probably say +5...

Commenti (114)

• helenchitty
    8 anni fa
    All afternoon and especially before bed , tea is the best drink
  • Diane Bell
    8 anni fa
    I'm from a dairy farm - milky tea solves every problem!!
  • George
    8 anni fa
    I love tea. But not your standard black tea herbal or fruit teas are my thing. I love Pukka teas. My favourite is Peppermint & Liquorice. Lovely
  • jessord
    8 anni fa

A new cup of builders in the morning followed by a selection of herbal ones throughout, the day - teapot is lovely

• soozmacrae
    8 anni fa

One first thing and one in the evening.

• teenytinyhouse
    8 anni fa

I make a pot of green tea every day! Moroccan Mint, if I'm feeling exotic!

• Petra Casen
    8 anni fa
    I always start rhe day with a cup of organic tea and when I work at home I stop to have a cuppa every few hours.
  • Hugh Wright
    8 anni fa

5+ and I could stop anytime I want... I just don't want to.

• frances
    8 anni fa

Love, love, love Cornishware - so classically English :)

• DSG
    8 anni fa

love my cups of tea - 4 or 5 a day is just right to keep the day running smoothly :0)

• Lila Leonie Taylor
    8 anni fa

About 12-isn't that awful!?!

• Grace McCloud
    8 anni fa

I virtually can't move, let alone think, until I've had a very strong cup of tea in the morning...and as I don't really like water, I drink tea all day at my desk. Probably about 10 cups per day... :)

• Balbir M
    8 anni fa

At least 3 cups of tea and 1 cup of coffee a day

• pavinia
    8 anni fa

I'm easily 6 a day, sometimes more...

• Leila Benhamida
    8 anni fa

2 cups of tea

• michellep2k
    8 anni fa

About 4 - reduced in how many times, but increased on the cup size ;)

• Courtenay Moon
    8 anni fa

It has to be about 4! Especially in these winter months and with December exams rolling in.... Long live the tea pot!

• bombel1972
    8 anni fa

that teapot would go ever so lovely with my milk jug. haha

• Catherine Ellis
    8 anni fa
    4-5, but usually herbal! I love to brew a pot of tulsi tea
  • katwel1
    8 anni fa
    None but everyone else in the house loves tea xxx
  • PRO
    Elizabeth Bee Interior Design
    8 anni fa
    Can't beat a rooibos tea throughout the day
  • grubbysoles
    8 anni fa

I'm a new tea drinker! Until last week I didn't like the stuff but have suddenly developed an insatiable thirst for tea!! Would love a beautiful teapot to help fuel my new habit. :)

• PRO
    Jigsaw Interior Architecture
    8 anni fa

A good brew helps create good design! Also a must for 'designers block'

• Emma Finlay
    8 anni fa

We always keep about ten different kinds of tea at the ready... I'm loving M&S's vanilla rooiboos (sp?) for bedtime! Merry & Cosy Xmas everyone.

• saralawr
    8 anni fa

I'm an Earl Grey lady who always takes it in a cornishware mug but sadly no teapot!

• melhutton
    8 anni fa

The first one is always the best one!

• honeypoppet
    8 anni fa

Oooh...at least two...one to make me get up in the morning an another when I'm dropping to sleep at my desk:-) that teapot is really pretty! I have never had a teapot myself but have had tea from one at others houses and it's SO nice! Drinking tea has helped me get over drinking so much coke...I used to probably have at least a can a day but now I can go without for almost a week! We love tea!

• msperiwinklejones
    8 anni fa

At least 5.. Does that make me a weirdo?

• Debz
    8 anni fa

I drink the entire pot myself! Lovely teapot - where can you buy one if you don't win it?

• Johanna Lim
    8 anni fa

There's some difference between cups of tea made and cups of tea drunk! I love the 'treat me' feel of putting the kettle on and making tea. With 2 babies though I rarely get to drink the tea! Making tea is all the me time I get!

• Radhika Sethia
    8 anni fa

just the one camomile tea before bed time

• Victoria Harrison
    8 anni fa

I'm a coffee drinker, but this beautiful teapot could sway me...

• Georgie Akin-Smith
    8 anni fa

Two cups of tea a day for me, one in the morning and one in the afternoon!

• Kate Burt
    8 anni fa

4-5 cups. I've switched to decaf though...

• fizb18
    8 anni fa

Too many but they are all Yorkshire tea - my favourite

• andrew1961
    8 anni fa

2 ordinary tea and 2-3 mint

• amandaleeds
    8 anni fa

My work colleagues regularly bring me cups to my desk so probably 4/5 a day

• bruket
    8 anni fa

One mug of tea first thing in the morning, one cup in the afternoon and a mug of tea which I have in bed while reading a book.

• Gil Nathaniel
    8 anni fa

Normally just 1 after a meal

• ktwhitelily
    8 anni fa

At least 3, green, fruit, earl grey all good

• Kel
    8 anni fa
    I mostly drink tea at work. I feel obliged since somehow I ended up in charge of the tea club!
  • Adele waterman
    8 anni fa
    None but my husband has 4
  • francetetreault
    8 anni fa

Lady Grey or Vanille des Ilesin the morning, Earl Grey at 11am, Marco Polo after lunch, Lapsang Suchong at 5pm and Camomie in the evenng. I love tea, especiallyfrom Mariages Freres!

• PRO
  • Vicky Jarvis
    8 anni fa
    I don't drink tea but with this lovely tea pot I'm sure no one would mind if I diversified and made my coffee in it.
  • sarkie
    8 anni fa

There are conflicting reasons on what people say Britain was built on, but it has to be for the love of tea and with that the only acceptable tea is Yorkshire Tea.

• Micheala Yelland
    8 anni fa

none my partner has at least 4 but meed a large pot for crafty friends

• M
    8 anni fa
    Lovely tea pot
  • paddyart
    8 anni fa

5 ( I'm in denial)

• Tom Flanagan
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Hi everyone!

Thanks for all the comments and input, it was great to see so many of you get involved! The competition is now closed, and any winners should have received an email from us confirming their prize so get checking.

Happy New Year and here's to the next one!

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".