Houzz Logo Print
jwnelson

Christmas HELP

jwnelson
8 anni fa

Where should it all go? Small living area with two entrys and bay window....thank you!

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Sophia Designs
    8 anni fa

We suggest taking advantage of the bay window! From the photos we would move the furniture to showcase the great tree in the window. Good Luck.

jwnelson ha ringraziato Sophia Designs
  • PRO
    Atlantis Granite and Marble
    8 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 8 anni fa

When my family lived in a small mobile home, I halved the tree. I put an eye (round) hook on the wall to anchor the tree. Then moved all the fronds to the front which filled it out greatly.

jwnelson ha ringraziato Atlantis Granite and Marble
  • Judy Mishkin
    8 anni fa

yes, the table in the front bay can go in the garage for the month, your tree will look great in and out.

jwnelson ha ringraziato Judy Mishkin
  • jwnelson
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 8 anni fa

Moved the tree to the window, but need the larger table for my snow globes di:play( Ideas as to best locations for the chairs, love seat and table?

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".