Houzz Logo Print
tommyflan

POLL: What's your favourite roast dinner?

Tom Flanagan
8 anni fa

It's a classic British meal and a Sunday must! From the reliable chicken to the timeless beef, there's so much deliciousness to choose from.

But when it comes down to the wire, which one's the ultimate roast?

Traditional Kitchen · Maggiori informazioni

Chicken
Beef
Lamb
Pork
Other

Commenti (17)

• Najeebah
    8 anni fa
    leg of lamb! with roasted vegetables of course.
  • User
    8 anni fa

Lamb, she said, a little sheepishly...

• User
    8 anni fa
    Roast beef and a great big Yorkshire pudding!
  • Sonia Goul-Wheeker
    8 anni fa

So difficult to pick! I agree with Louise each has its special touch and I'm also very hungry now!!

• Debbie Byard
    8 anni fa
    I love lamb so tasty, but my favourite has to be Christmas dinner, which is a roast. Turkey with all the trimmings and friends and family having a great time.
  • PRO
    Katherine Crouch Garden Design
    8 anni fa

top of the list, pork for the crackling, then beef for the yorkshires and cold cuts, Christmas turkey, chickenlambduckpheasantgrouse oh all of them! Also hungry now. https://www.katherinecrouch.com

• User
    8 anni fa

Katherine, this chickenlambduckpheasantgrouse which you crave, is Unavailable. In fact it is a protected species :

• PRO
  • alyper
    8 anni fa

Hate roasts!

• Tom Flanagan
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

@Alyper Say it ain't so!

• User
    8 anni fa
    I have no real preference for the type of meat, it's the cut and/or the way it's cooked that's essential. Equal care has to be applied to veg too. It makes the difference between a loving it or couldn't care less experience.
  • amishgeisha
    8 anni fa

They forgot the Grinch's "Roast Beast"!

• Jane Bateman
    8 anni fa
    Chicken, roast potatoes, veggies, with Yorkshire pudding, gravy and mint sauce.
    Mix and match what you like, don't get stuck with tradition!
  • PRO
    BoConcept Manchester
    8 anni fa

Ohh all good choices, but it has to be BEEF! Yummy.

• Jan Johnson
    8 anni fa

NZ Lamb of course

• User
    8 anni fa
    Alberta beef.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".