Houzz Logo Print
drjoyce1

Design-Craft brand cabinets - What's the quality?

drjoyce1
8 anni fa

I am working with a designer who has suggested using Design-Craft cabinets. I can't find much on line about them. Does anyone have personal experience with the quality of these cabinets?

Commenti (13)

• Aarf Riesche
    7 anni fa

I just ordered their frameless cabinets, to be installed next month. After reviewing the horrific comments about Innermost (also made by Elkay) I went with a local high end company Lewis Home and Flooring, on Chicago's North Shore. Lewis has a great reputation and I've been assured they stand behind their customers if there are any vendor issues. Will let you know how the quality of the cabinets turn out. You are right, limited info on them out there.

• endelwoman
    7 anni fa

Any more issues with your cabinets?

• Gretchen Waitley
    6 anni fa

Did you end up going with Designcraft? I'm in the exact situation. Designer is suggesting the brand, and trying to decide if it's a good idea or not. We would do solid painted wood. Any additional advice / thoughts on this brand would be great. Thanks.

• Aarf Riesche
    6 anni fa
    Ultima modifica: 6 anni fa

It's been a full year and they are holding up beautifully. The painted ones wash up, rather wipe down, nicely. No issues or complaints what-so-ever! My island is a stained solid wood rustic Alder (2nd and 4th photos)The cabinets are painted Irish Cream maple (1st photo). Love the soft close. I would recommend you consider either white melamine interior or natural interiors. I just had to throw my BEFORE photo in. I also recommend the lower trim - adds a very nice finished look. My contractor did all the custom trim above cabinets to match the rest of the open floor plan. Very happy with the Design-Craft durability. Good luck - kitchens are stressful. I lost 15 lbs without a kitchen for 2 months!

• PRO
    Design-Craft Cabinets
    5 anni fa

Thank you for the kind words, Aarf! When you can, we'd truly appreciate you writing a short review on our Houzz page: https://www.houzz.com/writeReview2/cmd=r/n=designcraft_cabinetry

• ulano121
    3 anni fa

Hi Aarf- How are your Design Craft Cabinets holding up? I am considering them for my kitchen and can't find much info...

• sjap0655
    3 anni fa

following

• Aarf Riesche
    3 anni fa

Perfectly! Not one complaint and it’s been 4 years!

• Grace Chung
    3 anni fa

I just got my Design Craft Laminate delivered. I’m having a horrible experience. I’m meeting with my kitchen designer tommorrow to go through my disaster. Cabinet structure was very strong and sound but the finishing is awful.. note the two shiny marks on top?!?? They tried to cover up paint with a different paint color !! ! Hope they can replace the doors.

• Aarf Riesche
    3 anni fa

Ouch! My designer, not design-craft screwed up measurements and Design-Craft made it right for me at no charge - took 3 weeks

• Utente-118191082
    l'anno scorso

Stay away.. worked for them clowns for short

• Utente-118191082
    l'anno scorso

They just throw trash out there and hope it flys but...horrible communication and full of lies. Owner fires someone for lieing but yet lies himself

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".