Houzz Logo Print
pilarstar

desperately seeking this cement tile pattern!

pilar starr
8 anni fa

found on a now dead houzz thread, the poster said he had gotten this tile in mexico. can't find it at on any of the usual tile company websites. help please! would love to use it in my kitchen.

Commenti (16)

• S Hill
    8 anni fa

Try Badia Designs. I was just there the other day, they have a lot of cement tiles. I think I saw some like this.

• krandvpc
    8 anni fa
  • pilar starr
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

thanks for the suggestions! unfortch it's not at either, and i have scoured the internet and looked through all the big/popular tile company websites for us companies, i think... the poster said this tile came from mexico. i wish houzz had direct messaging!

• sally1360
    8 anni fa
    I believe Original Mission Tile and Granada Tile both do custom colored cement tiles. They might not have the exact pattern but you would be able to get pretty close. Good luck!
  • PRO
    Leanne Michael L U X E lifestyle design
    8 anni fa
    Contact the cementtileshop.com
    They can do anything you need in custom cement tiles.
  • Paul F.
    8 anni fa

Those Badia design guys are sleazebags... be careful! I ordered 150 feet of moroccan design tile for my stair risers and their suppliers delivered 150 pieces of tile mosaic that were only 10.5 inches long. In other words they delivered to me 130 feet and told me I'd have to buy 20 more feet at almost $600 because their supplier's foot long sections are only 10.5 inches long! And they felt that was my problem! Keep in mind I didn't order 150 pieces... I ordered 150 FEET and negotiated the price in FEET and waited 3 months for the fulfillment of the order. They refused a refund or to pay for their mistake. I had to wait another 3 months for the 20 feet! Bad, bad business men!

• PRO
    Art-Faux Designs Inc.
    8 anni fa

I am a decorative artist and I could replicate the design for you all I would need to know is the details of where it is going and all the measurements. I just need to know where you are at. You can find my work simply by Google search, my blog/site and here on Houzz

• kathirst
    8 anni fa

cle tile!!

• tammra2
    8 anni fa

Try Fire Clay Tile . San Francisco . A designer gave me this info she orders from. Great prices she said

• tammra2
    8 anni fa

Art faux seems like they can help you also

• PRO
    BROTHERS CEMENT TILE CORP.
    8 anni fa

You can reach me at 210 East 122nd Street NY 10035 Call for an appointment, We have a large collection of cement tile rich in history and durability, You can choose the design of your liking and put custom colors, we do the rest. www.cementtilecorp.com 9145633588

We manufacture cement tile in the city of New York four weeks for sending or buy our tiles in stock ready to ship.

• K H
    7 anni fa

http://www.cementtilecorp.com/apps/webstore/products/show/5769845  I think this is it. I'm not affialiated with them - just trying to help!

• PRO
    GannonCo
    7 anni fa

CLE tile.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".