Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_26775526

Wood grain

User
8 anni fa
Hi
I am looking for a kitchen design with no visible v groove at the join & the Ashbourne looks possible. Could you please tell me how visible the wood grain is on the painted cabinets please as I am looking for as smooth a finish as possible.
Many thanks.
Classic Kitchens · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Masterclass Kitchens
    8 anni fa

Hi there,

We've attached an image of the door front for you. As you can see the grain is visible.

Please don't hesitate to contact us if you'd like to know more.

Thanks,

Masterclass Kitchens

• User
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    Thank you. Do you do a similar shaker door where the finish is smoother (less grainy & without a v groove?).
  • PRO
    Masterclass Kitchens
    7 anni fa

Hi,

We have just launched a shaker door in a new 'Silk' finish. This is a super smooth matt finish and sounds like it would appeal to you. Check out our 'Chatsworth' and 'Marlborough' ranges in our 'Shaker Kitchens'

Thanks,

• LTS
    7 anni fa
    Hi. We are building an extension first but I will check out the new range. Thanks!
Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".