Houzz Logo Print
nbrix

Solar Panels

N Brix
8 anni fa
Hi There,

Providing that you are happy with your Solar ROI, I was wondering how much KW you do generate per month and what make you have installed.

Thank you.
The Thankful Forge · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    SAMUEL KENDALL ASSOCIATES LIMITED
    8 anni fa

In response to your enquiry, the Solar Panels generate 4kW. The FIT payments received vary based upon levels of sunshine, but over the past two years have returned £750 to £1050 per year. It has also resulted in a halving of demand for electricity from the Grid, a further saving per year of £750 to £950. The FIT payments are guaranteed for 24 years, index linked. Therefore a investment of £5,500 to buy and fit the Solar PV installation results in FIT payments over 24 years of approximately £18,000 to £25,200, index linked and a further saving on reduced demand from the grid of between £18,000 to £22,800, index linked. Potentially, the return over 24 years varies between £36,000 to £48,000, index linked, less the investment of £5,500 resulting in an average saving annually of between £1,271.00 to £1,771.00, index linked. The panels are Perlite Solar from Wenling, Zhejiang, 317521, China and have been operational since October 2012 through an Aurora PV inverter and return a Carbon Saving, calculated at around 2,350 tonnes per annum.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".