Houzz Logo Print
george2005

Have you enjoyed the door?

george2005
8 anni fa
We are looking at this same provia door. I need light in my foyer but can't have transom or sidelights and this seems to be the answer to the problem. We are looking at adding it to a more colonial style home so hoping it doesn't look too craftsman'ish' as there is a door with a less decorative front. Has your door served you well?
Provia Craftsman Door · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Level 5 Exteriors
    8 anni fa

Sorry I'm the Company that installed this Provia Craftman Door in this home.

We agree, this door looks amazing and works like a charm. It fit his home really well also.

The client loved it when we left and we haven't gotten any service calls, etc from them.

Good luck on your hunt for an entry door and feel free to give us a call as we would be glad to help.

Doug

-Owner Level 5 Exteriors

Sponsorizzato

Ricarica la pagina per non vedere più questo specifico annuncio

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".