jumap
8 anni fa
How do you get to the loft?
The Crib at Strathmore · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (5)

• PRO
    Broadhurst Architects, Inc.
    8 anni fa

There is a ladder on the side of the "kitchen box". It is stored vertically against the box when not in use. At its new location, The Crib now has a floor hatch that provides ladder access to the bedroom and bathroom below the main living level.

jumap ha ringraziato Broadhurst Architects, Inc.
  • Sev M
    5 anni fa
    how tall is the ceilings??
  • PRO
    5 anni fa

The main room of The Crib is 14'-3" tall from the floor to the bottom of the ridge beam.

• Sev M
    5 anni fa
    so if it were done with from main all the way up to the 17 ft ridge line with the side wall being 12 ft. i would have plenty space to do a loft? i was hoping to get 7 and half ft downstairs and loft another 7 and half ft.
  • PRO
    5 anni fa

Sev M, please keep in mind that you should always check with your local building department and the locally recognized building code regarding your proposed/desired design. Lofts can be tricky and are not code compliant in all jurisdictions.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".