Houzz Logo Print
julielschuster

Staged To Sell: Manhattan Master Bedroom

Re-arranging the furniture layout was a huge step in opening up the space. Changing out the bedding and adding fresh flowers helped to create a zen-like retreat.

" There is no second chance to make a first impression. When the time comes to sell your home, look to ease the pain and transition by helping your apartment or home to make that fabulous first impression." - Julie Schuster of Julie Schuster Design Studio

Commenti (9)

• Maureen
    8 anni fa

I bet they don't want to move - lol. Great transformation.

Julie Schuster Design Studio ha ringraziato Maureen
  • PRO
    Studio S Squared Architecture, Inc.
    8 anni fa

Great idea with the mirrors, it looks very nice.

Julie Schuster Design Studio ha ringraziato Studio S Squared Architecture, Inc.
  • PRO
    OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
    8 anni fa

Looks better with this layout, great work!

Julie Schuster Design Studio ha ringraziato OTM Designs & Remodeling Inc.
  • PRO
    Julie Schuster Design Studio
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Thank you everyone. We tend to add mirrors wherever we can in our staging projects. Mirrors are a great tool to help lighten and open up the space. Works wonders in small apartments. According to Feng Shui practices mirrors also can catch good energy in the home. We tend to recommend adding a mirror to the side (not directly opposite) of the doorway bring the energy it into your space.

Staged For Sale · Maggiori informazioni

• PRO
    TheFurnitureCollection
    8 anni fa

Congratulations on a wonderful transformation! Wow! It certainly helps to work with clients who are open to following your vision and advice. I also love your motto, "There is no second chance to make a first impression ...." So true and so powerful.

Julie Schuster Design Studio ha ringraziato TheFurnitureCollection
  • PRO
    Julie Schuster Design Studio
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa

Thank you for your kind works. We do appreciate clients who are open to following our vision. Early on we explain to our clients that we essentially have the same goal, to sell their home. When trust is earned between designer and client it is easier to get them on board.

• PRO
    INS Contractors
    8 anni fa
    Great design improvements!
    Julie Schuster Design Studio ha ringraziato INS Contractors
  • PRO
    Julie Schuster Design Studio ha ringraziato Addition Building & Design, Inc.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".