Commenti (6)

• PRO
    db Designs
    8 anni fa

The Shower is approximately 3' x 5'. The height of the wall is 54"

• Karen S.G
    7 anni fa
    I realize this thread is old.

Can you advise on the size of the walk-thru opening? Have you any idea if the owner has experienced problems with "over splash" thru the opening?

My shower dims are the same, and my plans of doing the short wall the same way are real close, the entire bathroom is down to the studs.

Thanks in advance.
  • PRO
    db Designs
    7 anni fa

The opening is about 24". There has been no over splash.

• Karen S.G
    7 anni fa
    Thanks for your reply.

Tho I worded my question as over splash thru the opening, I am also curious about over the wall too. This is my exact setup so any info appreciated.

A pitfall now is finding someone to do this work ! Qualified tilers are scarce in Northern Ohio :(

Many thanks.
  • PRO
    db Designs
    7 anni fa

The water tends to stay in the shower even with a tall person (6'2"). You may get a little spray on the top of the wall but not much. This is assuming normal shower activity;) Good luck!

• Karen S.G
    7 anni fa
    Good info.

Thanks very much.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".