Houzz Logo Print
sophiemario

More photo's?

sophiemario
8 anni fa
Hello, Are there anymore photo's available of this lovely/well done root cellar? During construction etc....
Root Cellar · Maggiori informazioni

Commento (1)

• PRO
    Mike Eramo Masonry
    8 anni fa

Thank you! We do have more pics, but they aren't online yet. The walls behind the stonework are concrete block finished with white stucco on the interior, the ceiling is vaulted brick inside with a poured concrete top, and the floor is bluestone flagging over crushed stone for drainage of condensation. It has two vents for air movement, and the stone shelves on the front eventually became supports for beam pockets for a timber frame roof system extending from the house to the root cellar. The lintel over the door was split off a huge boulder found in the nearby woods.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".