Houzz Logo Print
nsengupta

Siding Colour

nsengupta
8 anni fa
We want to update the exterior with some new siding. Brick colour is grey. Thinking about grey for siding for unity with lots of white trim to give it some pop. We would eliminate shutters. We also plan to update the railing on the front porch. Any suggestions for siding colour, porch update?

Commenti (3)

• PRO
    Kitt Haman Design
    8 anni fa

If you are traditional style I would have the siding the lighter of the warm gray in brick. White trim for sure. Porch railing would be a criss cross X pattern, over scaled and repeated 3 times across front , It will open porch up to view a white bench with toss pillows in a outdoor fabric stripe( color could be Red and white or Black and White both are timeless). Repeat the X pattern in Carriage like garage door painted white. New lantern style light fixers in black and keep the shutters for sure painted white! Hope this helps!!

• nsengupta
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    Thanks for your ideas! I really want to try to give the house a bit more of a contemporary look. I know I'm limited by the style of home to begin with. Would a glass railing with white trim work? We live in a waterfront community and I see a few homes doing grey siding with shingle accents and glass rails. Love the look! I'll try to post a pic of something that inspires me.
  • nsengupta
    Autore originale
    8 anni fa
    These are pics from Houzz - homes that I really like and hope to come a little closer to with our exterior update. Am I way off or could it work?
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".