Houzz Logo Print
fairviewbonnie

Painted fireplace

Bonnie
11 anni fa
My husband said he was not sure he liked it! I am curious what others think?
Old
New

Commenti (8)

• Emily H
    11 anni fa
    I like it! I am a fan of painted brick. :)
  • kitchener64
    11 anni fa
    Is it a working fireplace? Actually like both views.
  • Judy M
    11 anni fa
    I like it.
  • PRO
    The Source for Home Comfort
    11 anni fa
    I LOVE the look of painted brick !!!
  • PRO
    HX Home Solutions and North Star Stone
    11 anni fa
    When I see painted brick fireplaces, I feel the homeowner is trying to cover something up and doesn't like the brick in the first place. The brick around the firebox also makes the firebox look small, especially with the very large white painted surround. I think you want to find a way to draw the eye up and not focused on the dated firebox.
  • handymam
    11 anni fa
    I like the brick. It is after all, what the firelplace is made of. That being said, I think the painted one is just too dark. It looks like a black hole. Perhaps if you got a brighter and larger glass screen that fills the opening of the fire space it wouldn't feel so dark. We have one from the plow and hearth catalog that really changed the look of our fireplace without spending alot on something permanent.
  • applejuice
    11 anni fa
    Paint light color. I would try white.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".