Houzz Logo Print
alexsally21

Window dressing

alexsally21
8 anni fa
Looking for ideas for blinds/ shutters/ curtains, which won't block the view when open. Any help much appreciated. Not very keen on flouncy curtains.

Commenti (4)

• PRO
    Hillarys
    8 anni fa

Hiya,

First of all, what a lovely space - bet you can't wait to enjoy it!

Pleated blinds are a practical choice, as they can be made to fit any size or shape window. Because they fit each pane of glass, you won't have lots of fabric gathering and blocking your view. They fit in the same way that they would at a conservatory roof, for example. I've attached a photo below:

Alternatively, shutters are a fantastic, contemporary choice. They can also be made in unusual shapes, and will create a lovely continental feel, and are a far-cry from the flouncy curtains you want to distance yourself from! Take a look at the beautiful bedroom below.

Hope that helps, and looking forward to seeing what you do with such a lovely window!

Zoe

• PRO
    Shutterly Fabulous
    8 anni fa

Hello - what a lovely view, and I'm not surprised you don't want to block or spoil it in any way. We second the suggestion of shutters - great for controlling light levels and also a nice structured solution which will frame and enhance the quirky shape of that window. They can also be perfectly tailored to unusual shapes! Good luck with your project.

• PRO
    The Shutter Shop
    7 anni fa

What a great space! There is a few ways to dress your window. If you're not a fan of curtains? Blinds can be a great option and there is plenty of variety to match your planned interior design. Of course being biased we recommend Shutters, They are a timeless addition to any room even when you get bored of the interior decoration and want a change up. Shutters offer that durability and can control the light when you want to. Like blinds, shutters have a variety of options. You can cover the window with bi bold, fixed in places or have track shutters that would look in that space. All shutters are bespoke made so its up to you. If you want more advice we would be more then happy to assist. Even if just want to know the options available. We offer a free measure and quotation service.

• Kevin Jovinsie
    7 anni fa
    hello..
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".