Houzz Logo Print
friendlykim

What to place on dressing table

friendlykim
8 anni fa

I have a solid oak dressing table with attached rectangular mirror. I need some ideas on what to place on the dressing table (accessories). I like the "less is more look" or perhaps a soft lamp but just not sure. Hate clutter. Any ideas

Commenti (2)

• PRO
    Bang & Olufsen Paddington
    8 anni fa

Hello Again..

Another piece i'd like to show you is called the BeoSound Moment. It is a small unit that has a double sided user interface. The front panel is oak and when flipped over it is in engaging music system that can access every album, song, radio station from all over the world.

This could sit nicely on a dress table and increase quality of life too!

• Melissa
    8 anni fa
    hi my dressing table had 2 small crystal boxes and two timber boxes all to hold various jewellery and notes etc to stop it being a dumping ground. I also have a crystal perfume bottle and bud vase. my dressing table is very dark do I love how the crystal helps bring some light into the space. guess what I'm saying is that a few small boxes for storage stop the clutter for me.
Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".