Houzz Logo Print
clare_sayers

What colour should I paint my walls?

Clare Sayers
8 anni fa
I have just got a plum sofa in my new bungalow. The walls have a dado rail, what colour or colours should I paint the room?

Commenti (3)

• minnie101
    8 anni fa

Hi. I'd paint the dado rail and below in a darker shade of grey with a lighter shade on top. I wouldn't go too dark, maybe a light to medium on the bottom. If you wanted to add another colour for accessories try a deep turquoise or green. If you wanted more colour try a pale olive on the walls instead

• Natalie Patton
    8 anni fa
    I'd try a patterned purple and grey paper on the bottom and pull one of the lighter colours out of the paper to paint the top. I'd add some Grey accessories and a rug
  • PRO
    JMC Decorators
    8 anni fa

Hi. We do lots of domestic work and trying to advise clients on what color to go for can sometimes be difficult. So i was very happy to learn of an app from crown paints you can download to your smart phone called paint my room. It is very easy to use and will help you out no end.

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".