Houzz Logo Print
wemac

Pole Pocket with Hook Belt - what's a hook belt?

wemac
8 anni fa
Pole Pocket with Hook Belt.
Robin's Egg Blackout Faux Silk Taffeta Curtain Single Panel · Maggiori informazioni

Commenti (6)

• delora56
    7 anni fa

Very helpful. Thank you.

• PRO
    Village Blinds
    7 anni fa

Hi - do you know where I could purchase the hook belt from please...and does the curtain in your image have a hem as I can't see any stitching at the top of the curtains in your image...? Thanks!

• PRO
    Half Price Drapes
    7 anni fa

Hi Village Blinds,

Thank you for reaching out to us! We manufacture our own hook belts on to our panels and do not sell them as a seperate item. All our curtains do have a 4" hem.

Best regards!

• alisonstarr
    7 anni fa

Hi, was the item supposed to come with the drapery hooks? The You tube video said it did but I don't see anything on the description about hooks, just about the rings. Thanks.

• PRO
    Half Price Drapes
    6 anni fa

Hi Alisonstarr,

The hooks are sent if available. If the warehouse has them they will include them with orders. If not, drapery hooks are inexpensive and can be found at any homegoods store.

Thank you,

HPD

Italia
Personalizza la mia esperienza utilizzando cookie

Houzz utilizza cookie e tecnologie simili per personalizzare la mia esperienza, fornire contenuti per me rilevanti e migliorare i prodotti e i servizi di Houzz. Premendo su "Accetta", acconsento all'utilizzo dei cookie, descritto ulteriormente nell'Informativa sui cookie. Posso rifiutare i cookie non necessari cliccando su "Imposta le preferenze".